Saturday, February 2, 2008

Classy things to say when stressed

- "Okay, okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!"
- "How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"
- "This day sure was a total waste of make-up"
- "This isn’t an office. It’s HELL with fluorescent lighting"
- "I started out with nothing still have most of it left"
- "I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me"
- "Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed"
- "Do they ever shut up on your planet?"
- "I’m not your type. I’m not inflatable"
- "Don’t worry. I forgot your name too."
- "Not all men are annoying. Some are dead."
- "Wait...I’m trying to imagine you with a personality"
- "Ambivalent? Well yes and no."
- "A hard-on doesn’t count as personal growth."
- "If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport.

No comments: