Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Wonder

- When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
- Aren’t the ’good things that come to those who wait’ just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
- Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
- Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I’m gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt"?
- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
- If the president were gay, would his husband be the first man?
- If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, "I wish you would not grant me this wish" what would you do?
- How come popcorn isn’t a vegetable?
- Did Noah have woodpeckers on the ark? If he did, where did he keep them?
- If scientists were ever going to figure out how to travel through time, wouldn�t we now be seeing people from the future?

No comments: